Lunch For A Wonderful Tuesday

08:49

Well, this post is quite off the fashion topic, and for some of you who don't know, I'm also a food lover :D. Basically, me and one of my mates already finished her A level in back in Singapore got a little reunion with each other, and the Lord knows how much I've missed her cause she's like my little sister to me, hahah. So to celebrate this special occasion, we've decided to hang out for some oh-so-special lunch. I have to say that was one of the best lunches I've ever had. Ever since I arrived home, there have been only a few chances I got to taste my hometown's traditional food, but each time is like taking a trip back in time to my childhood, simply divine. I would have never thought one day I would say I miss the tastiness of these foods, the simple but also very delicate of each dish made with different mixtures of herbs and spices that only my hometown would have. Without any further ado, here's the delicious meal I've had with my mate. And if you ever wonder where these dishes are from, they belong to the mid region of Vietnam :D











Even though I'm having my driving test at 6 A.M tomorrow, it's not a matter for me to make a post of a Tuesday lunch on a Wednesday night heheh. Wish you all a fantastic, happy and fun-loaded new day at work and with the people you love most xx It's gonna be Friday soon, well at least for me Lol, the perks of living in Asia :D

Also please follow me on ig @lenpham107

Love you all
xoxo
Lenny

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Followers

Lookbook

Gallery

Subscribe